A business loan is a loan specifically intended for business purposes. There are a number of different types of business loans, including bank loans, mezzanine financing, asset-based financing, invoice financing, microloans, business cash advances and cash flow loans.
Starting @ 10%
- Minimum turnover of Rs. 1 crore per year
- Business should have sufficient cash flows to repay monthly EMI
- Business should be registered as Pvt. Ltd. Company, PSU, Government, Partnership or Sole Proprietor
- Business should have valid registrations
- Business and Promoters CIBIL should be good
- Promoters ID and Address Proof
- For Secured Loans, Collateral property should be registered and clean
- Other terms and conditions apply
- For businesses having less than 3 years’ vintage and/or less than 1 crore in turnover, please apply on the SME Loans page.
* Terms & Condition Apply.